NO SOUP TUNA CASSEROLE
- 3 c. wide egg noodles
- salt for the water
- 1 6.4 oz pouch chunk light tuna
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise
- 1/3 c. green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Fill a stockpot with water. Salt the water, at least a healthy pinch. Heat on high until water comes to a boil and add in egg noodles. Cook egg noodles until soft. Drain noodles and then return them to pot.
3. Combine egg noodles with tuna, sour cream, mayonnaise, green onion, yellow mustard, salt and pepper. Stir until noodles are well coated. Transfer mixture to a 2 quart casserole dish.
4. Bake, covered, in oven for about 20 minutes, or until heated through.
Source: Cats and Casseroles original recipe